What We Do
Transform Scotland works with decision-makers in the public, private and voluntary sectors; and with government at all levels.
Our campaign includes:
- Research into all aspects of transport, making the case for change
- Project work highlighting the practical benefits of sustainable transport
- Events bringing together key stakeholders
- A wide range of publications that aim to influence policy at all levels
- Speaking out through the media that sustainable transport delivers on all economic, social and environmental grounds.
This work directly benefits all members of our society – socially, environmentally and economically.