Transform Scotland’s continued success is based on the support of our individual Supporters as well as our organisational Members, which include public transport operators, local authorities, and a wide variety of campaigning organisations.
Individuals can join as Supporters
As a Supporter, you will receive:
• An invitation to all Transform Scotland’s Members’ Sessions
• An invitation to Transform Scotland’s AGM
• Our quarterly newsletter updating you on the latest news and events at Transform Scotland.
You can sign up as an individual Supporter online on our CAF Donate annual or monthly direct debit pages. Or if you would like to set up a Standing Order, then simply download our Standing Order Form, fill it out and drop it in the post. Equally, you can email it to us.
Organisations can become Members
Organisations are able to support us by becoming a Transform Scotland Member.
Organisational membership of Transform Scotland ensures access to:
• Alliances and Partnerships: We are a vibrant network of public, private and third sector organisations who recognise not only the fundamental role transport plays in everyday life but the benefits which would be realised through a more sustainable transport system
• Information Services: Members’ Sessions, quarterly newsletters and publications across all areas of sustainable transport
• Support in Policy Matters: Up-to-date, relevant information on sustainable transport issues.
You also have the opportunity to sit on our Board of Directors. (The Transform Scotland Board is elected by the member organisations, in accordance with the rules set out in our Articles of Association.)
Sign up your organisation with our Transform Scotland Transform Scotland Membership Application Form. If you are interested in finding out more about membership, please contact us on 0131 243 2690 or send us an email.