Step Count ChallengeDate: 01 May 2017 Location: All across Scotland Organised by: Paths for All
The Step Count Challenge is a walking challenge for Scottish workplaces. The aim is simple; walk more and feel the difference. Here’s how it works:
- Two challenges a year; an 8 week spring challenge and a 4 week autumn challenge.
- You enter the challenge in a team of 5 people.
- The challenge costs £25 per team and you can register one or more teams here.
- You get a user account where you can record your steps, message your team and track progress on our leaderboards.
- Paths for All set goals and provide regular updates and motivation to keep you and your team walking.
- Lots of competitions and prizes throughout the challenge.