Carplus Bikeplus — Scottish Shared Transport ConferenceDate: 21 September 2017 Location: Golden Lion Hotel, 8-10 King Street, Stirling, FK8 1BD Organised by: Carplus/Bikeplus
Carplus/Bikeplus are holding the Scottish Shared Transport Conference in Stirling on 21 September.
The Conference will focus on the theme of “Exploring the reality of reduced car use in towns and cities”.
The Conference presents an opportunity to learn from presentations, informal discussions, and interactive break-out sessions. There will also be plenty of opportunities to network, and explore exhibition stands from operators, and like-minded organisations.
Speakers will include:
- Jillian Anable, Professor of Transport and Energy, Leeds University
- Stefano Smith, Convenor Scotland, The Royal Town Planning Institute
- Stuart Hay, Scotland Director, Living Streets
- Daisy Narayanan, Director for Scotland, Scotland’s Towns Partnership
- Colin Black, UK Transportation Business Director, Arcadis
- Victoria Leiper, Head of Projects, Glasgow Bike Station
The event takes place at the Golden Lion Hotel, 8-10 King Street, between 09:30 – 15:30 on 21 September.
To find out more, please see here.
To reserve your place, see here.