Aviation Campaigners ConferenceDate: 16 June 2018 Location: Central Methodist Church, St Saviourgate, York YO1 8NQ Organised by: Aviation Communities Forum
The Aviation Communities Forum Campaigners Conference will be held on Saturday 16th June at Central Methodist Church, St Saviourgate, York YO1 8NQ.
Please RSVP at <email@example.com> by 18th May at the latest if you plan to attend. The venue holds a maximum of 50 people and places will be allocated on a first come basis.
- 10.30 Registration and Refreshments
- 11.00 Welcome and Introduction from Chair (John Stewart)
- 11.10 Putting airspace changes in the national context (Charles Lloyd)
- 11.40 Campaigning in Glasgow (Sheena MacKenzie)
- 12.00 Campaigning in Edinburgh (Helena Paul)
- 12.20 Campaigning in London (John Stewart)
- 12.35 Open discussion on campaigning in all our areas
- 1.10 Lunch
- 2.00 The Gatwick Story (Peter Barclay)
- 2.20 Break into Groups to discuss How to respond to airspace changes at a local level
- 3.20 Report back session
- 3.35 Looking forward: Next Steps
- 4.00 Finish